Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25, 2011

Teen Mustang Challenge Bound

The competition is close at hand and soon we will find out if all the hard work Gabrielle has put into Faith will bring fruit. 

If I can read Gabrielle correctly her top goal and priority was to start Faith with solid basics and fantastic horsmanship and to find the best home for Faith that she could possibly find.  (I know she has accomplished the first part)

The second goal would be to place in the top 5 and then of course she would really like to win the whole competition. 

I would say wish us luck but honestly I hope we have had wisdom in what has been taught, and that both girls are able to show what they have learned and can do together.  I will post highlights and results just as soon as possible. 

Until then . . . . happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment